$ 16.95 USD
- Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8, 8.1, 10/ Windows 11 (32 and 64 bit)
- 2GB RAM
- 50MB of free hard drive space
- SVGA or Higher Resolution Display with 800x600 or higher resolution
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.
v188.8.131.524 - [16th April 2023]
- Fixed drag and drop of files into image selection list so that new search options feature is only applied if dragging a folder.
- Fixed new search options feature so that it does not filter files in the "Any" setting when none of the filename, file size, date created and date modified settings have been ticked.
- Fixed new search options feature so that date matching when an "ago date" is used is more intuitive. For example, Date created More than 10 days ago should now find any file with a created date more than 10 days ago in the past.
v184.108.40.2063 - [15th April 2023]
- Changed Effects section to auto resize when splitter resized.
- Added search options tab to Options dialog to apply search options filtering when adding files from folders, such as by filename, date modified, date created and file size.
- Improved loading performance of Image selection list for large numbers of images.
- Fixed image selection list preview pane so that it does not overlap with drag drop images prompt label when there are no images.
- Fixed image displayed in gallery view mode of image selection list so that it maintains ICC colour profile.
- Fixed application start-up that was failing on some users computers when Windows WMI Control had been corrupted.
- Fixed error on application start-up on some computers where image selection list thumbnail cache folder does not exist.
- Fixed resizing so that ICC colour profile is maintained in resized image even when "Copy EXIF information" Miscellaneous setting is deselected.
- Fixed resizing so that ICC colour profile is maintained in resized image embedded thumbnail even when "Copy EXIF information" Miscellaneous setting is deselected.
- Added support for %T (Image count) placeholder in File name masks.
- Added ability to add tiled text watermarks to images.
- Added ability to add tiled image watermarks to images.
v220.127.116.111 - [25th October 2022]
- Added side by side view of original and new image in preview changes window.
- Added output filename to preview changes window when showing original image.
- Added remembering of preview changes options such as fit to window and show original image between application loads.
- Fixed loading settings from Windows registry on startup that caused error on some computers.
- Fixed changing resize measurement type when calculated values exceed the limits of the selection boxes, that caused error.
- Added ability to blur images.
- Added ability to sharpen images.
- Fixed saving of images When quality is default 75% and no other setting changed.
- Fixed selecting drive letter such as C:\ as destination folder that was causing error.
- Fixed "File Not Found" error when creating a new folder for the destination folder on some computers.
- Fixed Force lowercase file extension that previously was resulting in an error on some computers.
- Fixed saving/reloading "Make filename web safe" setting from profile or from last used settings.
- Fixed use of "Make filename web safe" setting so that it does not remove and folder path (for dynamic output folder creation) from the filename.
- Added 96 and 120 as available present font sizes for text watermarks.
- Fixed saving/reloading of Image watermark "resize image watermark" setting from profile or last used settings.
v18.104.22.1689 - [4th July 2022]
- Added the ability to drag image files onto Fotosizer desktop shortcut and open the files.
- Added Fotosizer to "Open with" Windows Explorer context menu list for supported image formats.
- Added Italian language translation corrections.
- Added support for long file paths more than 260 characters that previously caused "Path too long exception" error.
- Fixed errors displaying file dates in image selection list for some languages.
- Fixed error displaying images in image list when system date time format contains a single quote.
- Fixed uninstall of Fotosizer when using /S command line option so that uninstall complete dialog is not displayed.
- Fixed incorrect hiding of crop position when changing to % unit using the Crop resize mode.
- Added auto selection of Image watermark tab if only the image watermark is chosen and not text watermark.
- Changed selection of image watermark image so that the initial folder is that of the currently selected watermark image.
- Fixed error in font picker for selecting text watermark font.
- Fixed error when adding exif watermark text where the exif property was blank that caused image not to be processed.
- Added option to automatically make filenames "web safe".
- Fixed error when using the %OFP-N custom filename mask.