Over 6 million downloads!!! Last Updated on 18th May 2013
Fotosizer - Batch Image resizing made easy...
Fotosizer is a free batch photo/image resizer tool. It lets you resize hundreds of photos in a matter of minutes in a quick and easy way.
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular.
Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web.
Help unlock the photos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize your photos making it easier and faster to email to friends, upload to photo sharing websites or upload to websites that offer photo printing services.
Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
Fotosizer is free for both commercial and personal use. If you like the software, please donate to help support the software and site costs.
If you like the software, please donate to help support the software and site costs.
Everyone who donates $10 / £5 / €10 or more will be emailed all new releases before they're available to download on the site.
(Click on the image to donate using PayPal)
Resizes photo image files for:
Allows photos to be emailed without fear of the email bouncing back because it is too big for the recipient's mailbox.
Allows photo thumbnails to be displayed on websites, that are smaller in file size than the originals. This allows the web pages to be loaded quicker and ensures a better web browsing experience.
Photo-sharing web sites|
Allows photos to be uploaded quickly to photo-sharing websites such as Flickr, Snapfish.
Online photo-printing services|
Allows your photos to be uploaded to online photo-printing services such as Kodak, Snapfish, much quicker.
ebaY and other auction sites|
Quite often, ebaY and other online auction site listings will contain photos of the product(s) being sold. Fotosizer allows you to resize your product photos so that you can then display them more easily and quickly on your aution listing.
Fotosizer allows you to batch resize all the photos that you might want in a slide show to the same size, giving a much better appearance to the slide show.
Office documents and presentations|
Fotosizer allows you to resize your images before adding them to your Microsoft Word documents, or PowerPoint Presentations. This reduces "bloated" document file sizes, allowing documents to be sent by email, opened quicker.
Click here to see more details about Fotosizer's features...
v2.02.0.532 - [18th May 2013]
- Fixed problem with settings sections being displayed too small when Windows Large font sizes are enabled.
- Minor UI changes for text alignment.
- Fixed problem with conversion from transparent PNG images to JPEG images that caused black background to be saved. Now saved with white background.
- Fixed problem saving some images that caused grey/black border to be added to the images.
- Added Close "X" button to Preview changes window.
- Updated Dutch translations.
- Added export to CSV file of resized file list on completion of resizing operations.
- Minor UI changes including new icons.
- Corrected some of the size calculation logic that was slightly different from previous versions of Fotosizer.
- Fixed problem with resizing over existing images that caused the file not to be saved.
- Updated Dutch translations.
- Re-added support for drag and drop of folders into Fotosizer.
more version information...
Logos for your Website
Feel free to download these logos and use them on your website.
If you have any queries or comments, or suggestions of improvements that could be made to Fotosizer, then please contact us by using the contact us form.